Vibrating tube conveyors are suited for conveying fragile agglomerated, instantized, and standard powders or granules horizontally
Nu-Con Equipmentng tube conveyors are suited for conveying fragile agglomerated, instantized, and standard powders or granules horizontally. Conveying action is gentle and because the product never comes in contact with moving parts; product degradation is virtually eliminated. Vibrating tubes can be easily dry-cleaned manually through end inspection covers or cleaned in place with spray ball fittings.
Material is conveyed down the length of a closed tube in a series of small movements using low frequency (16-25 Hz) and long stroke (0.16 in.-0.32 in.) vibrations. Momentum in direction of flow is generated by two counter rotating motors through the tube's center of gravity. Increase in slope increases convey rate.
- Sanitary design meets USDA Dairy 3A standards
- Easily cleaned with no moving parts
- Totally-enclosed, dust-free operation
- Isolation mounts minimize vibration transmission to support structure
- Energy efficientlow horsepower requirements
- Extremely quiet operation (between 6-75 DBA)
- Heavy-duty, maintenance-free design
- Hot-air jacketed designs available for condensation prevention
<%=company%> 848 5th St. South, P.O. Box 5010, Hopkins, MN, 55343. Contact: Mike Salvador, 612-939-0510 or 877-939-0510.