Source: Eslon Thermoplastics Inc.
Metal-to-plastic fittings with a threaded metal insert offer piping system transitions between metallic and thermoplastic components
Metal-to-plastic fittings with a threaded metal insert offer piping system transitions between metallic and thermoplastic components. Features of the Schedule 80 PVC AND CORZAN CPVC include:
- Joins thermoplastic and metallic components with reduced risk of thread damage due to cross-threading and material hardness differences.
- Thread insert positively locks in transition fitting body to resist torsion forces of 200 ft/lb without breaking loose.
- Will not leak between insert O.D. and fitting I.D. body surfaces under severe pressure or temperature cycles.
- Manufactured to ASTM material and dimensional standards; NSF certified for potable water service.
- Available in a range of nominal pipe sizes and common fitting geometries.
For more information, contact:
Eslon Thermoplastics, P.O. Box 240696, Charlotte, NC 28224