Source: Scott Turbon Mixer
The Hydraulic Ram (HR) Mixers are designed and built for full scale production. Its adjustable mixer height allows for a variety of batch sizes and viscosities.
The high fluid velocities make it ideal for creating homogeneous suspensions and typical emulsions from 1- 10 microns.
- High quality stainless steel
- #4 Sanitary Polish (approx. 32 Ra)
- Clean-In-Place (CIP) design
- Dry running lip seal
- Can be operated dry
- No submerged bearings or bushings
- Interchangeable mixing heads
- Hydraulic ram piston with infinite mixer height adjustment
- Certified UL 508A, 698A/B/C shop for integrating electrical controls, PLC touch screen displays, and ingredient automation
- Interlocking safety switches