Source: Daiichi Jitsugyo (America), Inc.
Double Cone Blender is an efficient and versatile machine for mixing of dry powders and granules homogeneously. All the contact parts are made of stainless steel. The effective volume for optimum homogeneity is between 35-70% of gross volume. The SLANT double cone design eliminates dead spots.
The effective volume for optimum homogeneity is between 35-70% of gross volume. The SLANT double cone design eliminates dead spots which occasionally occur in conventional double cone mixer. It can be used for pharmaceutical, food, chemical, cosmetic products etc.
- The conical shape at both ends enables uniform mixing and easy discharge.
- The cone is statically balanced which protects the gear box and motor from any excessive load.
- Powder is loaded into the cone through a wide opening and discharged through a butterfly or a Slide valve.
- Depending upon the characteristic of the product, paddle type baffles can be provided on the shaft for better.
- Contact parts are made of SS 304 or SS 316.
- Flame proof electricals can be provided as optional.
- 'Slant' design (off centre) CLIN CONE BLENDER.
- Dust free bin charging system ensures minimum material handling.
- Mixing, uniform blending and de-agglomeration.