Interface and level measurement in liquids.
• Reliable measuring:
- for interface with emulsion
- in case of moved surface and foam
- for changing medias
• High availablility
• Integrated data memory
• Factory precalibrated
• Intuitive, menu-guided operating concept in national languages
• Simple integration into control or asset management systems
• Exact instrument and process diagnosis to assist fast decisions
• Approvals: ATEX, IEC Ex, FM, CSA
Field of application
• FMP55 - premium device with coated multiparameter probe for interface measurement in the oil & gas, chemical and power industry.
• Safe measured values both for the interface layer and the overall level by a redundant measuring system.
• Measuring range up to 10 m (33 ft)
• Process connection flange
• Temperature range: -50 to +200 °C (-58 to +392 °F)
• Pressure range: -1 to 40 bar (-14.5 to 580 psi)
• The following interfaces are available for system integration:
- HART with 4...20 mA analog
- PROFIBUS PA
• Used for level monitoring (MIN, MAX, range) up to SIL 2, independently assessed by TÜV as per IEC 61508
For more information, please visit our website at Levelflex FMP55 .