The E-finity™ is a patented continuous dense phase convey system for fragile materials. Precise pressure monitoring and airflow corrections allow the system to operate efficiently under all conditions, while gently inducing materials through the convey line in slug form. E-finity™ is ideally suited for granular and pelleted materials.
Schenck Process engineers determine which technology best supports your product and process. Our CDP is a dense phase pneumatic convey system that uses an airlock to inject material into the convey line instead of a pressure vessel. This allows the system to be continuous instead of batch and requires significantly less head height.
If your product is subject to breakage, our CDP system will provide gentle handling and superior protection. Even if degradation isn’t a concern, CDP’s stable, continuous flow pays off in greater productivity. The heart of our air management control (AMC) system is the Macturi—our exclusive Venturi valve. We’ve designed it to control the mass ratio of product to gas and correct air flow adjustments with extraordinary precision. The Macturi keeps the system stable even under upset conditions.
The E-finity™ air controls, along with sophisticated PLC programming, direct the air source to work in tune with the air control valve in a proprietary control methodology. Just the right volume of compressed air is delivered at the minimum pressure required to maintain a stable, smooth movement of materials through the convey line in slug form.
- True continuous feed allows use with other continuous processing
- Dramatically the lowest product degradation available
- Lowest horsepower of any dense phase pneumatic system
- Lower operating costs
- Allows for greater system flexibility
- Space saving design
- Smaller diameter conveying lines
- Short stack-up height frees up valuable plant real estate
- Stable pressure and flow conditions
- Simplified air controls for ease of operations