Business Process Automation Services
Business Process Automation is the practice of analyzing, documenting, optimizing and then automating business processes. The business process is the flow of information, modified by value-added tasks, that begins with the first contact with a prospective customer and continues through delivery of a finished product. Well-developed business processes can create a seamless link from initial customer interface through the supply chain. Automation of those processes improves the accuracy of the information transferred and ensures the repeatability of the valueadded tasks performed.
Engineered-to-order (ETO) manufacturers have a special need for business process automation because of their sophisticated processes. By definition, ETO manufacturers don't sell products off the shelf, and they rarely use standard components. Identifying their customer's precise needs, designing and engineering the product, determining its cost, and then manufacturing it on time and within budget is far more complicated for ETO than for other manufacturers. Therefore, the value of business process automation is very high because cycle time is reduced, delivery time is improved, and the percent of error-free work is increased.
Pele-Sol Engineered Solutions maximizes this value. Please take a moment to ask yourself the following questions. If your answer is "no" to any of these, you should consider the services of Pele-Sol Engineered Solutions.
Does your system. . .
- Allow a product to be fully defined and engineered in a client's office, with engineering collaboration from remote locations?
- Allow budgetary quotes to be developed within an hour, and firm proposals within two to five days, depending on the equipment?
- Automatically generate diagrams, bills of materials and data sheets?
- Archive and generate comprehensive product proposals in a consistent format across divisions and product lines?
- Increase the accuracy of proposal engineering, order entry and order engineering so that you can assure your customers, "We build what we bid"?
- Integrate with CAD, Enterprise Requirement Planning and supply chain systems?
- Easily incorporate changes in product specifications, nominated suppliers and requirements?
- Enable entry-level engineers to applicate products and services based on the knowledge of senior engineers?
- Track each aspect of bidding, designing and manufacturing the most sophisticated engineer-to-order products so their status is known to the client and your entire team?