The new 266 series combines modern electronic pressure measurement with ABB’s unique HMI in one common product series providing Base Accuracy from ±0.025% to ±0.06%. The result is the same superior measurement capability for a variety of critical measurements such as:
- The industry’s best Draft range providing a minimum span of 0.2” H2O with a 4”H2O Upper Range Limit (URL). For combustion air flows this means exceptional resolution with tighter control capability.
- In-field replaceable communications board maintaining production uptime without replacing the transmitter, unlike other brands.
- Industry first TTG (Through The Glass) technology – configuration without opening the cover – even in hazardous rated areas.
- Plugged Impulse Line Detection (PILD) on HART® … a classic problem solved by the 266 electronics. ABB also continues the PILD capability on Foundation Fieldbus.
- High reliability Diaphragm Seals -- exclusively manufactured, filled and tested using ABB’s proprietary all-welded technology for all services including high temperature and high vacuum.
- Local HMI display to make configuring the transmitter as simple as working a cell phone.
- Numerous other features exist to ease selection of specifications and dynamically control processes for total product performance.