Filtration Capabilities BrochureSource: Schenck AccuRate
The cost of fire and explosion—with associated down-time and escalating insurance costs—make proper dust
collection equipment and system design a sound investment.
Spending time in the planning stage of a project can return huge dividends during the life cycle of the equipment. Preliminary material testing is an inexpensive method to find out what will work to meet your required emissions standards. Testing in the field can be expensive and time consuming.
As the largest supplier of dust collection systems in critical vertical markets—such as food, agriculture, grain, wood, chemical, minerals and mining—Mac Process Filtration solutions deliver high performance and energy efficiencies. We‘re proud to offer written certification of particulate emissions.
- Mac Process technology and experienced engineering design
- Particle and emissions testing
- Explosion protection resources
- In-house manufacturing; installation & start-up supervision
- Expert Aftermarket care on a vast inventory of in-stock parts, media and components
- Ongoing Baghouse Services and customized service solutions.