Charles Ross & Son Company, the leader in specialty mixing and dispersion equipment, is now offering complete sanitary mixing and dispersion systems.
The systems are designed to meet the needs of each user and typically include:
- 316 stainless steel construction, polished to a 17RA finish
- Multiple mix vessels designed for 10 psig / full vacuum operation
- Jacketed vessels mounted on caster wheels
- High speed – high shear and low speed agitators
- Touch screen control systems
Each system is designed and built to suit the needs of the customer for which it is being built. Often included in the system, in addition to the features listed above are rupture discs, pressure sensors, flow controls, special valves, sanitary piping and insulated and sheathed jackets. Vessel and mixer sizes are available from fractional to 250 HP. The systems can be designed for either batch or continuous operation.
SOURCE: Charles Ross and Son Company