Tapasya FBDs are the state of the art drying units comparable to any internationally made FBDs, with all the features available. The FBDs are built with a working pressure of 3.0 Bar at 800c. The machine has been designed ergonomically resulting in ease of operation.
The in-house innovation team has been able to enhance the drying capabilities of our FBDs by 18 – 20% thus resulting in lesser drying time, giving a better shelf life to the product. The air handling unit has been designed keeping in mind, tool less construction for ease in cleaning / replacing the filter assembly. The finger bag assembly is with quick release clamps for easy removal and fixing of the finger bag. The machine has been designed ergonomically resulting in ease of operation.
- Tri level filtration using 20 micron for Pre Air filtration 5 micron for Secondary Air filtration.
- 0.3 micron for Final Air filtration through HEPA.
- Air Dehumidification on special demand.
- Inlet / Outlet dampers have proportional control valve.
- Proportional control temp controller.
- Inlet / Exhaust Location: Several alternatives to suit customer requirements.
- Wash in place.
- Control By PLC monitor with printer as optional.
- Specially designed explosion flaps
- 2 Pneumatic Cylinders 1 for the Bag Up and Down movement and the other for Impact Bag Shaking.
- Specially designed Broken Bag Detector.
- Double skinned SS 304 AHU with a built in Face and By Pass damper for ± 1° Temperature control.
- Specially designed anti static anti sparking blower.
- High static high efficiency blower installed.
- Ergonomically mounted observation windows provided for viewing drying operation.