Multi-Port Rotary Tube Selector Valve diverts pneumatically conveyed powders and granules from one line up to any of ten lines
Nu-Con Equipmentort Rotary Tube Selector Valve diverts pneumatically conveyed powders and granules from one line up to any of ten lines. Flow can also be converged from multiple lines into one line. Valve is often used to replace a series of two-way valves, thereby simplifying the system and reducing maintenance. Conveying line selection is fully automated and controlled from one location. Solid piping provides higher temperature and pressure ratings and is less susceptible to wear than flexible-hose stations. Compact rotary configuration saves space and can be mounted horizontally or vertically.
- From 3 to 10 ports
- 2 in.-10 in. tube and pipe sizes
- Inflatable seal on all ports and rotary indexing-tube union provides an airtight conveying seal for up to75 psig (5 bar) line pressures
- Seals inflate on position confirmation and deflate during switching automatically
- Indexing tube plate seals off unused ports
- Uniform smooth bore allows constant velocity, minimizes pressure loss, and ensures clean purging
- Fully-pneumatic operation
- Pneumatic-indexing design assures positive port alignment
- Bi-directional operationPLC software rotates indexing tube the shortest distance to selected port
- Position-selection inputs and position-confirmation outputs interface with process control system
- Stainless steel and carbon steel construction
- Sanitary construction, tool-free disassembly, and dust-tight air-purged covers are available options
- Mounts horizontally or vertically
<%=company%> 848 5th St. South, P.O. Box 5010, Hopkins, MN, 55343. Contact: Mike Salvador, 612-939-0510 or 877-939-0510.