Source: Shanley Pump & Equipment, Inc.
Allmag centrifugal pump ranges are designed for safe handling of dangerous fluids hermetically sealed to the atmosphere.
Allmag centrifugal pump ranges are designed for safe handling of dangerous fluids hermetically sealed to the atmosphere. Allmag CMIT/CMAT, the newly developed centrifugal pumps with magnetic drive, are suited to heat transfer applications at a favorable price/performance ratio.
The Allmag heat transfer pump ranges are available as in-line pumps CMIT or as axial inlet pumps CMAT.
Due to the optimized hydraulic design of the flow entry into the impeller (suction side) of CMIT pumps there is no difference between the characteristic curves of in-line pumps CMIT and axial inlet pumps CMAT. The admissible temperatures are 350°C for heat transfer oils and 183°C for hot water.
- no pump shaft
- casing dimensions and hydraulic design according to ISO 2858 (EN 22858)
- no axial forces (CMAT) as a result of a non-shaft design and symmetrical impeller
- starting safety due to non-shaft pump design (reduced mass moment of the inner rotor)
- hydrodynamic lubrication of the SiC bearings
- pressure-proof casing components with corrosion allowance 3 mm
- flanges according to DIN EN 1092-2, PN 16
- few components, standardized parts
- ease of installation
- no coupling alignment required
Shanley Pump & Equipment, Inc., 2255-1 Lois Dr., Rolling Meadows, IL 60008. Tel: 708-4399200; Fax: 708-439-9388.