It's time to reconnect! PTI Inspection Systems offers a complete line of inspection systems for online leak detection of bottles and containers. Applications include the plastic, blow molding, food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
Garry MacNeill, project manager, commented, "With over 25 years experience, PTI offers reliable, industry proven
technology with over 1,500 inspection systems installed to-date. VeriCon leak testers are established worldwide, assuring
container integrity in a variety of industries and applications."
VeriCon Configurations Include:
- Trimmer Mount – single and dual station units designed to integrate with indexing machinery/trimmer mount installations.
- Linear Leak Testers – single and multi-station testers with inspection speeds up to 70 bottles/min.
- Continuous Motion Testers – single and multi-station leak testers with inspection
speeds up to 150 bottles/min.
- Rotary High-Speed Leak Testers – for speeds from 150 up to 700 bottles/minute.
All VeriCon systems offer the following features and benefits:
- High resolution non-drifting transducers (either pressure transducers or vacuum transducers) for consistent leak detection
- Precision leak testing with repeatable results
- Easy to use touch screen operator interface panels
- 24/7 operation
- Easy troubleshooting and low maintenance
- Ability to accommodate various container specifications, line speed, special handling and test sensitivity requirements.
"VeriCon testers are well-suited for small, medium to large size containers with inspection rates up to the 700 bottles/min. range," added MacNeill. "In addition to the basic inspection economics of identifying leaking containers and minimizing false rejects, VeriCon systems offer many advantages that increase overall operational efficiency. The Auto-learn feature for example, which automates setup of accept/reject criteria. Operators also need fast and easy changeover to test different size containers, and real time inspection data with reject statistics and test result trends, providing on demand analysis of container quality."
PTI Inspection Systems also offers the advantage of prompt delivery and installation. "We make every effort to provide immediate response to customer's urgent requests," stated MacNeill. "We've been able to deliver and install certain model VeriCon testers within a day or two of receiving the order. We take great pride in providing customers with the highest level of support and service to insure their 100% satisfaction with our leak detection systems."
About PTI Inspection Systems:
PTI Inspection Systems is the leading manufacturer of non-destructive package inspection technologies for the pharmaceutical, medical device, food and container industries. We offer inspection systems for package integrity testing, seal integrity and leak testing. Our technologies exclude subjectivity from package testing, and use test methods that conform to ASTM standards. PTI Inspection systems provide repeatable, reliable results and can be incorporated into protocols at any point in the manufacturing process as they are non-destructive, non-invasive and require no
SOURCE: PTI Packaging and Inspection Systems