DTS is a family of digital products which provides the full spectrum of instantaneous and integrated electrical measurement parameters, i.e. Watt, VAr, VA, voltage current, frequency, power factor, kWh, kVArh and KVAh.
DTS is a family of digital products which provides the full spectrum of instantaneous and integrated electrical measurement parameters, i.e. Watt, VAr, VA, voltage current, frequency, power factor, kWh, kVArh and KVAh. The DTS 100 and 300 offer from simple single phase power measurement systems to complex, multiphase measurement systems.
DTS Com offers extensive digital fieldbus communication capabilities using a wide variety of industry standard protocols. The system also has the ability to support individually configured analog or relay outputs with the DTS Plus extending output capability.
DTS Display is a large LCD, pixel-based graphics display module which provides a local man-machine interface to the DTS range of measurement modules.
The products may be panel-mounted or DIN rail-mounted, accepting a wide range of auxiliary power supplies.
DTS View is a Windows-based data monitoring and configuration software system, designed to allow easy user-interface to the DTS series of modules.
- Reduce installation and maintenance costs
- Improves inventory management
- Speeds up commissioning by providing software diagnostic tools
- Tailor made solutions using dynamic software
- Allows users to reconfigure the units to meet changing needs
- Configurable modular technology that allows simple upgrades
- Networkability using industry standard protocols
- Hybrid design with interface to both analog and digital technology
- Provides system info allowing users to make informed decisions
Measurlogic LLC, 2200 Chambers Rd., Unit J, Aurora, CO 80011. Tel: 303-364-4368. Fax: 303-344-9102.