The C5, C7 and C8 Series pumps are designed specifically for continuous chemical duty service
The C5, C7 and C8 Series pumps are designed specifically for continuous chemical duty service. They are rugged, precision molded, and feature dynamically balanced, enclosed impellers. Units are available in CPVC (Corzan®), fiberglass reinforced Polypropylene, and PVDF (Solef® ) with ratings of 1/3, 1, and 1 1/2 horsepower. Pump models are also available with a rugged cast iron bearing frame for belt-drive or other coupled drivers.
- Pumping for aeration, agitation, filtration, recirculation, spraying and transfer in the following industries:
- Photo Processing
- Pollution Control
- Chemical Processing
- Water Treatment
- Optimum chemical resistance with choice of precision molded CPVC (Corzan®), fiberglass reinforced Polypropylene, or PVDF (Solef® )
- No metal in contact with fluid being pumped
- Viton® seal elastomers and "O" rings
- 300 series stainless steel shaft with belt-drive or direct coupled drivers
- Dynamically balanced, enclosed impellers
- Totally enclosed motors
- Available with bearing frame for belt drive or direct coupled driver
Webster Pumps, 180 Commerce Boulevard, Frankfort, KY 40601. Tel: 502-695-2929; Fax: 502-695-7948.