1066 Liquid Analytical Transmitter DatasheetSource: Emerson Process Management, Rosemount Analytical
This loop-powered analytical unit serves industrial, commercial and municipal applications with the widest range of liquid measurement inputs available for a two-wire liquid transmitter.
The 1066 SMART transmitter supports continuous measurement of one liquid analytical input. The design supports easy internal access and wiring connections. The large display gives excellent visibility for live measurements and displayed parameters. Conveniently, live process values are always displayed during programming and calibration routines.
- WIDE RANGE OF SENSOR INPUTS – measures pH, ORP, Contacting and Toroidal Conductivity, % Concentration, Total Chlorine, Free Chlorine, Monochloramine, Oxygen, Ozone and Temperature
- LARGE DISPLAY – large easy-to-read process measurements, user-definable display of measurement diagnostic parameters
- DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS – HART® version 7
- and FOUNDATION® fieldbus communication protocols available for host monitoring and configuration
- INTUITIVE MENU SCREENS with advanced diagnostics and help screens
- SMART Enabled – automatic calibration with SMART pH sensors
- TWO 4-20mA CURRENT OUTPUTS are standard on the 1066 HART