Flow-through Sound Velocity Sensors: SPRn 4214, STR 4214Source: Anton Paar USA
The flow-through sound velocity sensors are used for online concentration measurements in pipes with a small diameter and low flow rates.
The flow-through sound velocity sensors are used for online concentration measurements in pipes with a small diameter and low flow rates. They continuously monitor the product quality of liquids during production. Depending on the sensor, the concentration is either calculated, displayed and processed by an Anton Paar evaluation unit or calculated inside the sensor and provided as a 4-20mA signal.
- Concentration measurement of worts, chemicals, coolants, etc.
- Concentration measurement of liquid foods
- Measurement of liquid purity for the chemical and other industries
- Concentration measurement of acids, bases and solvents in paints
- Detection of liquid interfaces
- Concentration measurement in liquids with low sound velocities ("LS": Low sound velocity version)
- Online or bypass installation, tube-type sensor
- Wetted parts: Hastelloy C276
- LS version for samples with low sound velocity, e.g. freon
For efficient production
- Short response times
- Detects the smallest deviations
- Profibus option