Density Sensors For Small Sample Volume: L-Dens 313/ 323Source: Anton Paar USA
The L-Dens 313/323 density sensor automatically calculates temperature-compensated density, °Brix, °Plato, % alcohol, API index or customer-specific concentration values.
The L-Dens 313/323 density sensor is a powerful and flexible measuring instrument for the continuous determination of liquid density and concentration - from the milliliter to the hectoliter scale. The wide range of application programs makes the instrument extremely versatile.
The L-Dens 313/323 density sensor can be quickly and easily built into measuring systems and plants. Installation and cleaning are simple: The L-Dens 313/323 is connected to the production line via a standard flange (G 1/8“). The density sensor consists of one smooth tube. This design simplifies the cleaning process. All wetted parts are made of stainless steel (L-Dens 313) or hastelloy (L-Dens 323).
Anton Paar has been producing digital density meters working to the oscillating U-tube principle since the 1960s. The L-Dens 313/323 density sensor measures the density of the liquid according to this reliable U-tube method. The resonance frequency of the U-shaped measuring tube and the measured temperature are analyzed by the processor card. The result: automatic calculation of the density, temperature-compensated density or liquid concentration.
L-Dens 313 /323
- The density sensor and user interface are integrated in one unit
- Temperature-compensated density, °Brix, °Plato, % Alcohol
- API index or other concentration values
- Results given directly on a 4-line display and as a 4-20 mA analog signal via RS232/RS485
- A complete solution for simple applications at a very reasonable price
- Profibus DP (optional)
DPR 422, DTR 422
- Typical applications: High pressures up to 200 bar and/or low flow rates
- Wetted parts: Hastelloy C276
- Inner diameter of the U-tube: 2.8 mm
- Optional: Profibus adapter (PA or DP)