High Performance NIR Spectrometers: AvaSpec NIRLineSource: Avantes BV
The new AvaSpec NIRLine high performance spectrometers provide leading-edge performance for dispersive NIR instruments with toroid focusing mirrors and dynamic dark correction for enhanced stability.
The AvaSpec NIRLine includes eight instruments, with all but one being thermo-electrically cooled. They are designed to perform in a variety of applications such as:
- Moisture content measurement of liquids, solids and powders for inline and quality control purposes
- Quantitative and qualitative measurement of volatile organics such as ethanol, and methanol
- Reflection measurements on coated substrates
- Agricultural measurements on grains and fruit
- Biofuel analysis
- Plastic characterization and material identification
- Irradiance measurements such as solar monitoring
Avantes’ AvaSpec NIR instruments are available as laboratory instruments or OEM modules with a number of premium options such as wireless communication, irradiance/intensity calibration, and nonlinearity calibration.
For more information on Avantes’ AvaSpec NIRLine of high performance spectrometers or full specifications for all available configurations, please download the brochure below: